Follow Me!

Tube Feeding

No, My Children’s Feeding Tubes Aren’t Convenient

January 27, 2019

Recently someone said something to me about the boys’ feeding tubes that I haven’t been able to shake. The comment was, “It must be convenient to feed them when they’re sleeping.” This comment was not meant to be malicious at all, but it stings. And I’m going to explain why. That one sentence sums up 99% of the abnormality I feel on a daily basis. (The other 1%…